Remainder Erf 44838, Cape Town
Town planners: @Planning; Architects: Gordon Hart Architects; Engineers: KAYAD Engineering; Traffic engineers: Arcus Gibb; Land Surveyor: Brian Mellon
28 May 2007;
A 5000 sqm portion was subdivided off the parent erf and rezoned to single dwelling residential to permit a development of 19 semi-detached dwelling houses. The application involved subdivision, rezoning and departures.
@Planning’s tasks included the following:
- Advise client on the technical details regarding the application
- Brief and advise the professional team on the required reports
- Prepare application report with full motivation in terms of the Land Use Planning Ordinance
- Submit the application and ensure its processing through the municipality
- Lodge the required appeals to the Provincial Authority when the Municipality did not decide on the matter and ensure the successful processing of the application by Province.